A jewelry appraisal is the process in which a professional examines and states a dollar-value for a piece of jewelry. If you are buying a new piece of jewelry or maybe inheriting jewelry, determining exactly what its actual worth is very important. First People’s Jewelers can provide an appraisal report that is a professional legal document accepted by all Insurance Companies with all the information you need to properly appraise your jewelry.
We appraise all items! Engagement rings, diamonds, earrings, diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, colored gemstone jewelry, vintage jewelry and engagement rings, pearls, watches, and designer jewelry such as; Tiffany’s, Van Cleef & Arpels, Harry Winston, Bvlgari, Cartier, Rolex and more.
The report contains such information as:
- The content and weight of precious metals
- Detailed description of diamond & gemstones (carat weight, color, clarity, cut, measurements, proportion, and finish)
- Retail replacement value
- Qualifications & accreditations of appraiser
- Purpose or intent of appraisal
- Date appraisal took place
- Pictures included upon request!
Rush appraisals available upon request.